Company Name: IC Training Centre Company Location Ilford, London, GB
IC Training Centre is looking for a qualified teacher to deliver Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and Training and prepare apprentices for EPA.
We have ambitious plans to expand our apprenticeship delivery this year. Therefore, we are looking for someone with experience and knowledge of Apprenticeship programme delivery and a working knowledge of Ofsted guidelines and inspections.
Therefore, an independent self-starter who can work on their own initiative as well as being a team player is required.
This is a busy and demanding role which requires someone who works well under pressure and with an evolving job description to respond to the demands of the business and apprentices.
Negotiable, depending on experience and potential.
- To deliver high quality apprenticeship standards to apprentices achieving minimum standards of timely success.
- Inspire, motivate and raise apprentices’ aspirations through their passion for the sector.
- Deliver inductions to new apprentices inclusive of initial assessments, CEIAG and H&S risk assessments on site.
- Conduct regular face-to-face or remote sessions and progress reviews with apprentices and their employers, complemented by eLearning.
- To support apprentices remotely and through visits to enable them to achieve their best performance.
- Provide opportunities for apprentices to develop their English, maths and digital skills and knowledge.
- Embed Equality & Diversity, Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Fundamental British Values into all apprenticeship delivery.
- Adhere to all ICTC (IC Training Centre) policies & procedures, Education & Skills Funding Agency, Ofsted and Awarding Body requirements.
- To ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees and the public by complying with the appropriate Health and Safety Policies, Organisations and Arrangements and the employment of Safe Working Practices and Risk Assessment and Management.
- Report to the Training Manager to achieve agreed volumes of timely apprentice achievements in line with the business strategy and plans.
- To undertake additional projects and activities to meet the needs of the apprentices, employers and IC Training Centre Ltd.
- Share best practice amongst the Operations Team and attend all internal meetings/training as required.
- To attend and contribute to standardisation and continual professional days when required and seek appropriate training and development opportunities.
- To undertake such other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the post, and to assist the division in the fulfilment of its overall objectives, commensurate with the post holder’s contract.
- To instil absolute trust
- Confident, outgoing and with the maturity to connect with more experienced apprentices
- A self-starter able to shape and manage your own workload independently, as well as being a team player capable of bringing everyone together as required
- Understanding and depth of experience relating to apprenticeship standards, compliance and governance processes
- Strong multi-tasking and management skills
- Calm and doesn’t get flustered
- Excellent written and verbal communication with keen attention to detail
- Relevant Functional Skills or Maths and English experience as appropriate for area of delivery.
- A minimum of 2 years Teaching experience
- Full Teaching Qualification i.e. Cert Ed, C&G 7407, CTLLS, DTLLS
- To be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Clean DBS check
- Ability to work with OneFile
If you think you have met the requirements of this job, please do not hesitate to email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org