Tips for adult learners
Skills wise by BBC helps adult learners to boost their English and Maths skills and supports them to build their confidence The service offers a wide collection of free videos and downloadable worksheets that will help you improve your reading, writing, and numeracy skills.https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/skillswise
For Reformed Functional Skills Resources
Take a look at NCFE functional skills resources to be well prepared prior to the real assessment.
Skills for Life Network
The online instruments at Skills for Life Network will ensure you to attain the position you had always wanted. The stage has the most recent news, data, and assets to assist you with improving your useful and employability aptitudes and arrive at your maximum capacity in your picked industry.
This specific numeracy task is set to identity your maths level. Through this challenge, you will improve your numeracy skills as well as develop or regain your self-esteem and confidence to kick-start your career.
To search for a job suitable to your expertise and experience, few useful websites are:
- National Government Universal Job Match – www.gov.uk/jobsearch
- CV-Library – www.cv-library.co.uk
- Monster – www.monster.co.uk
- Total Jobs – www.totaljobs.com
- Reed – www.reed.co.uk
- Jobsite – www.jobsite.co.uk
- Indeed – www.indeed.co.uk
Using English offers a number of online tools to help you reinforce your skills in English. The platform provides plenty of resources that support both English and non-English speakers strengthen their reading and writing skills, bringing you one step closer to the job of your dreams.
Writing your CV
We know that writing your CV can be a stressful task. Our guide is designed to take the pain out of building your CV, making it a fun and creative experience. Watch our step-by-step guide to a successful CV now and make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Prevent Training – http://course.ncalt.com/Channel_General_Awareness
- Child Sexual Exploitation Training – https://www.elearning.prevent.homeoffice.gov.uk/channelawareness
- Female genital mutilation – https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/female-genital-mutilation