Level 2 Certificate in Business Administration
This qualification provides learners with the knowledge that is required to work in a range of environments in a business administration role. learners will know how to carry out administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events and will be able to apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of managing information and producing documents
- Principles of supporting business events
- Principles of maintaining stationery stock
Must be aged 18 and above There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
After this qualification, learners can consider Level 2 or Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, employment or other higher studies*
*On successful completion and if eligibility rules are met