Level 3 Certificate in Business Administration
This qualification provides learners with the essential knowledge of how to carry out administrative tasks such as managing information, planning meetings and delivering presentations. learners will understand how to create bespoke documents, gain knowledge of communication systems and learn how to contribute to wider departmental or organisational change.
- Principles of business
- Principles of business communication and information
- Principles of administration
- Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
- Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Understand how to deliver customer service
Must be aged 18 and above. There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 2 qualification.
After this qualification, learners can consider a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, employment or higher studies*
*On successful completion and if eligibility rules are met