Who is it for?
You can apply for an Apprentice Oyster photocard if:
- Aged 18 or over
- Live in a London borough
- Enrolled on an apprenticeship with a further education college or training organisation (funded or approved by the Education and Skills Funding Agency) for a minimum of 12 months
- In the first 12 months of your apprenticeship
- Started your apprenticeship and not on a planned break from your learning
Your apprenticeship must be SASE (Specification for Apprenticeship Standards in England) compliant or an approved standard.
How to apply
You apply online and need to provide:
- Active email address
- Unique Learner Number (ULN) (contact your mentor to find your ULN)
- UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN)
- London borough address
- Digital photo which must be a .jpg, .bmp or .gif file and less than 6MB
You pay an administration fee of £20 using a credit or debit card.