National Apprenticeship Week (NAW), is an event organised where businesses, companies and educators showcase their apprenticeship programs and apprentices. They do this to inform and raise awareness for their available apprenticeships, attracting possible newcomers. NAW creates opportunities that can be very beneficial for students, people who are unemployed, and even employers, as they will be able to ask questions and gain valuable insight from organisations and individuals already engaged in apprenticeship programs. This will allow newcomers to get a clearer understanding of apprenticeships and their benefits.
Why not come along? There will be many free online events available where you can ask apprentices why they chose a particular apprenticeship or company, their opinions on what they’ve learnt, and much more.
If you want to know more about NAW, please head over to: Home – National Apprenticeship Week. Here you can find lots of useful information such as apprenticeship courses, tips and tricks for applying to apprenticeships, and more advice on what to do after.
Here are all the events to look out for being held during the week:
- Careers In Engineering Construction – Engineering The Future – Mon 7th
- Discover Apprenticeships at IBM – Mon 7th
- Careers at the Financial Conduct Authority: The Role of the Regulator – Mon 7th
- CAREERS AT ARCADIS – TRANSFORM YOUR WORLD – Mon 7th
- ST Empowered – Operational Apprenticeships in the Utilities Industry – Mon 7th
- Why more females should consider careers as electricians and plumbers – Tues 8th
- Unravelling the Mysteries of Accountancy as a Profession – Tues 8th
- Getting Ahead of the Game – Tues 8th
- Magnox Apprentices – Join the Nuclear Workforce of the Future – Tues 8th
- Building the workforce of the future through apprenticeships – Wed 9th
- Meet the Future You – Wed 9th
- National Nuclear Laboratory Apprenticeships Q&A Session – Wed 9th
- Degree Level Apprenticeships at Amazon – Thur 10th
- Laing O’Rourke: The Power Of Experience – Thur 10th
- Shape the future of energy with National Grid – Fri 11th
- Zurich Apprenticeship Insight Session – Fri 11th
- Apprenticeships in the UK’s growing tech industry – Fri 11th
- Dstl – Apprenticeships that help keep the UK safe – Fri 11th
Apprenticeships At IC Training
An apprenticeship can be any age and the programme usually lasts from 12 – 18 months. The apprentice will work with the employer throughout their apprenticeship for at least 30 hours per week.
We offer several apprenticeship programmes, we will work with you hand in hand to help you pick the course that will help you to achieve your career goals. Some of our most popular apprenticeship standards are:
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 3 Digital Marketer, Digital IT Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Diploma in Childcare
As an apprentice you will spend 80% of your time working in your chosen field with one of our employers. You will spend the other 20% of your work hours learning from industry experts at the centre.
We pride ourselves in the excellent quality of our apprentices and of our apprenticeship programmes. In 2018/19 we saw a 94.6% achievement rate from our students and last year we saw that grow to 100%.
How to move forward?
If you are interested in any of our apprenticeship programmes we would kindly ask you to click one of the buttons below to get in touch, our recruitment and onboarding team will contact you shortly afterwards.
For more information about go to Apprenticeship | IC Training Centre