Company Name: IC Training Centre Company Location Ilford, London, GB
IC Training Centre is looking for a qualified teacher to deliver Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training and prepare apprentices for Level 5 Learning and Skills Teacher EPA.
We have ambitious plans to expand their apprenticeship delivery this year. Therefore, we are looking for someone with experience and knowledge of Apprenticeship programme delivery and a working knowledge of Ofsted guidelines and inspections.
Therefore, an independent self-starter who can work on their own initiative as well as being a team player is required.
This is a busy and demanding role which requires someone who works well under pressure and with an evolving job description to respond to the demands of the business and apprentices.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience and potential
Job Type: Contract
- Planning, management and coordination of the course delivery
- Development of individual learning plans alongside Apprenticeship programme manager and ongoing monitoring / feedback
- Evaluation of learner’s progress and providing required support to the learner
- Coordination of training materials and course content in collaboration with course team
- Development and maintenance of strong working relationships with external Quality Assurers and other professional bodies as required
- Knowledge of OFSTED requirements
- Plan individual learning to meet learner needs and ensure lesson plans are prepared prior
to learners attending and are linked to overarching Schemes of Work.
- Ensure that IC Training’s Safeguarding Policy is implemented and strictly adhered to at all times, creating a stimulating and safe learning environment.
- Create conditions in the training centre(s) which will help to develop the abilities, skill and confidence of each learner.
- Empathise with, engage and motivate learners across the programme.
- Ensure that IC Training Centre’s policy on Equality and Diversity is implemented at all times.
- Ensure that discipline is maintained at all times and that learners are supervised appropriately.
- To instil absolute trust
- Confident, outgoing and with the maturity to connect with more experienced apprentices
- A self-starter able to shape and manage your own workload independently, as well as being a team player capable of bringing everyone together as required
- Understanding and depth of experience relating to apprenticeship standards, compliance and governance processes
- Strong multi-tasking and management skills
- Calm and doesn’t get flustered
- Excellent written and verbal communication with keen attention to detail
- Relevant Functional Skills or Maths and English experience as appropriate for area of delivery.
- A minimum of 2 years Teaching experience in Apprenticeship provision
- Full Teaching Qualification i.e. Cert Ed, C&G 7407, CTLLS, DTLLS
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Workplace (CAVA/TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- To be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Clean DBS check
- Ability to work with OneFile
If you think you have met the requirements of this job, please do not hesitate to email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. The application closes 10th June 2020.