Company Name: IC Training Centre Company Location Ilford, London, GB
IC Training Centre is looking for qualified Training & Performance Managers.
We have ambitious plans to expand their apprenticeship delivery this year. Therefore, we are looking for someone with experience and knowledge of Apprenticeship programme delivery and a working knowledge of Ofsted guidelines and inspections.
Therefore, an independent self-starter who can work on their own initiative as well as being a team player is required.
This is a busy and demanding role that requires someone who works well under pressure and with an evolving job description to respond to the demands of the business and apprentices.
Negotiable, depending on experience and potential
- Implement high standards of teaching, learning and assessment procedures.
- Establish high standards for teaching and assessment practices.
- Responsible to take part and implement & integrate Ofsted’s EIF into quality of teaching.
- Ensure appropriate resources and methods are standardised.
- Manage curriculum development.
- Offer support and guidance to Assessors.
- Make sure Assessors are adequately managing their individual caseload.
- Ensure observations are being carried out to a high standard.
- Lead and establish IQA standards across all curriculum areas.
- Responsible for establishing robust OTLA procedure and its implementation.
- Decide which Assessors need the most support and delegate your time.
- Responsible for implementing systems and monitor apprentices/learners progression.
- Identify and monitor at risk apprentices / learners
- Responsible for timely completions and achievements in line with ESFA’s minimum standards and/or QARs
- Internally Quality Assure the Assessors
- Ensure that a high percentage of learners complete and achieve.
- To instil absolute trust
- A self-starter able to shape and manage your own workload independently, as well as being a team player capable of bringing everyone together as required
- Understanding and depth of experience relating to apprenticeship standards, compliance and governance processes
- Strong multi-tasking and management skills
- Calm and doesn’t get flustered
- Excellent written and verbal communication with keen attention to detail
- Relevant Functional Skills or Maths and English experience as appropriate for area of delivery.
- To be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Clean DBS check
- Ability to work with OneFile