We are sorry if you missed our last jobs fair. By popular demand we have decided to conduct a second jobs fair tomorrow on Thursday 14!
We had a great time at our last job fair, with several successful, high quality interviewees. This fair will be bigger with more positions and interviews available than last time.
If you’re unemployed, you’re looking for a new position, or you would simply like to come and see what’s on offer this is a fantastic opportunity for you, with the possibility of same day interviews and hires!
Below you can find a breakdown of the details for the event.
How the day will Run
- You will be able to come into the centre between 15:00 – 17:00.
- We will take your temperature and ask you to sanitize your hands (Covid protocol).
- You will be able to look through all of our current vacancies and a member of staff will be able to help you choose a vacancy that is appropriate for your area.
- We may be able to set up a phone interview on the spot!
- We will be conducting video interviews for employers.
- If not we will try our best to arrange an in person interview or to ensure a copy of your CV is received by the employer.
What should I bring?
We kindly ask you to come appropriately dressed for interviews and to bring
- A form of ID (Passport or drivers’ licence).
- Your national insurance number
- Proof of address
- A copy of your CV
What vacancies do we have to offer?
You can browse the current vacancies on our website here.
Please bear in mind, this list is often updated and there will be more vacancies available to browse on the day.
If you are unfamiliar with the centre we are located at:
4th Floor, Forest House, 16-20 Clements Rd, London, Ilford IG1 1BA
For more detailed directions please click here.
You can simply walk in on the day, however we would ask you to let us know that you will be attending by signing up with the button below.