If you’re unemployed, you’re looking for a new position, or you would simply like to come and see what’s on offer this is a fantastic opportunity for you, with the possibility of same day interviews and hires!
We don’t want to see you miss out, so here is a simple reminder that the event will be taking place this evening at 15:00 – 17:00. Below you can find some more details about how the day will be running.
How the day will Run
- You will be able to come into the centre between 15:00 – 17:00.
- We will take your temperature and ask you to sanitize your hands (Covid protocol).
- You will be able to look through all of our current vacancies and a member of staff will be able to help you choose a vacancy that is appropriate for your area.
- We may be able to set up a phone interview on the spot!
- We will be conducting video interviews for employers.
- If not we will try our best to arrange an in person interview or to ensure a copy of your CV is received by the employer.
What should I bring?
We kindly ask you to come appropriately dressed for interviews and to bring
- A form of ID (Passport or drivers’ licence).
- Your national insurance number
- Proof of address
- A copy of your CV
- We would also kindly request you to fill out this form here.
What vacancies do we have to offer?
You can browse the current vacancies on our website here.
Please bear in mind, this list is often updated and there will be more vacancies available to browse on the day.
If you are unfamiliar with the centre we are located at:
4th Floor, Forest House, 16-20 Clements Rd, London, Ilford IG1 1BA
For more detailed directions please click here.
You can simply walk in on the day, however we would ask you to email email@example.com to let us know that you will be attending.