37 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
Description of the company:
As a Software Tester Apprentice your job role is to do deal with Bugs, Error, Inefficient code and so on. As an Apprentice you will be studying Software Testing Level 4 where you will receive on and off the job Training while 80% of your work hours is Dedicated to your work and the other 20% is Dedicated to studying your qualification, this qualification achieved will enable you to develop the capabilities and skills to progress in the software testing career pathway.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Keep an Eye out for bugs and errors in the code you are testing
- Test the Code both from and insider and outsider prospective
- Try to break and stress test the software so we know the performance is good enough before we realise it to the public.
- Using Test automation techniques and tools to test software in a faster/better way
- Website updates
- Dealing with enquiries from clients and general public.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Experience with Software Testing tools and Techniques to find Bugs/Errors.
- Ability to work independently with your own task.
- Strong understanding of Computational Thinking
- Experience with coding in multiple Languages.
- Can adapted to certain situation where your help is needed.
- Think out of the box to identify hidden bugs/errors.
- Organised and Creative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical thinking
- Willingness to learn
IC Training Centre is an education and training provider offering high-quality work-based training and apprenticeships to help you get on in your chosen career. IC Training Centre provides a range of courses and qualifications including Apprenticeships in Business Administration, Customer Service, Health & Social Care, Childcare, Digital Marketing, Supporting Teaching & Learning and Assessor awards.
At IC Training we will provide all the support and guidance to help you pass your Apprenticeship while also having your skills coach by your side who you can contact whenever in need of assistance.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Software Tester Qualification with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2 (If not already achieved)
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Testing Tools (Part 1)
- Testing Tools (Part 2)
- Testing Concepts (Part 1)
- Testing Concepts (Part 2)
At the end of your apprenticeship you will sit an EPA(End Point Assessment) where you will be assessed face to face online by an examiner and this will Contribute to your overall grade and upon passing you will receive your Certificate, However if you fail you can retake but it’s a lot better to pass the first time.
If you are interested in this Apprenticeship Opportunity, please get in contact with the details below and email us your CV, We wish you the best of luck.
📞 Call us on : 02033711041
or📧email us : firstname.lastname@example.org