Location: Ealing, London
40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
Salary: Minimum Apprenticeship Wage
Description of the company:
Britethink is a company that specialises in Teaching and Vocational Training for the public whilst collaborating with other companies globally, and they are looking for 2 enthusiastic Teaching Assistant Apprentices to be a part of their team and the Training Industry.
As a Teaching Assistant Apprentice your job role is to do deal with aiding Students, providing help to Teachers, Plan out activities/tasks and so on. As an Apprentice you will be studying Digital Marketing Level 3 where you will receive on and off the job Training while 80% of your work hours is Dedicated to your work and 20% is Dedicated to studying your qualification, this qualification achieved will enable you to develop the capabilities and skills to progress in a digital marketing career pathway.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assisting the teacher with the students.
- Plan out activities/tasks.
- Be up to date with supported Pupils.
- Content writing.
- Monitor the progress of the students both Educationally and Socially.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- High Level of Punctuality when writing.
- Ability to work independently with your own task while helping other students and teachers.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Organised and keeping track of students.
- Can adapted to certain situation with students.
- Good general knowledge to assists students when needed.
- Strong Content writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
IC Training Centre is an education and training provider offering high-quality work-based training and apprenticeships to help you get on in your chosen career. IC Training Centre provides a range of courses and qualifications including Apprenticeships in Business Administration, Customer Service, Health & Social Care, Childcare, Digital Marketing, Supporting Teaching & Learning and Assessor awards.
At IC Training we will provide all the support and guidance to help you pass your Apprenticeship while also having your skills coach by your side who you can contact whenever in need of assistance.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2 (If not already achieved)
- Communication and team work
- Here is a more in-depth explanation of this qualification https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/teaching-assistant/
The duration of this apprenticeship is normally 18 months.
At the end of your apprenticeship you will sit an EPA(End Point Assessment) where you will be assessed face to face online by an examiner and this will Contribute to your overall grade and upon passing you will receive your Certificate, However if you fail you can retake so don’t worry.
If you are interested in this Apprenticeship Opportunity, please get in contact with the details below and email us your CV, We wish you the best of luck.
📞 Call us on : 02033711041
or📧email us : firstname.lastname@example.org