Location: Harrow, London
40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
Salary: Minimum Apprenticeship Wage
Description of the company:
Satvick FoodTech Limited is a company involved in the food industry and they are looking for 3 Outstanding Digital Marketing Apprentices who can join their team and get involved with growing the expanding company day by day.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your job role is to do deal with Digital Campaigns such as Marketing, Website Updating, Social Media Advertising and so on. As an Apprentice you will be studying Digital Marketing Level 3 where you will receive on and off the job Training while 80% of your work hours is Dedicated to your work and 20% is Dedicated to studying your qualification, this qualification achieved will enable you to develop the capabilities and skills to progress in a digital marketing career pathway.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Social Media updates and management.
- Email and text campaigns.
- Digital Campaign Designs.
- Content writing.
- Website updates.
- Dealing with enquiries from clients and general public.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- High Level of Punctuality when writing.
- Ability to work independently with your own task.
- Basic knowledge of updating Website’s using web designers like WordPress.
- Creatively minded with good learning capacity.
- Can adapted to certain situation where your help is needed.
- Good knowledge of using Social Media Platforms to Advertise.
- Content writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical thinking
- Willingness to learn
IC Training Centre is an education and training provider offering high-quality work-based training and apprenticeships to help you get on in your chosen career. IC Training Centre provides a range of courses and qualifications including Apprenticeships in Business Administration, Customer Service, Health & Social Care, Childcare, Digital Marketing, Supporting Teaching & Learning and Assessor awards.
At IC Training we will provide all the support and guidance to help you pass your Apprenticeship while also having your skills coach by your side who you can contact whenever in need of assistance.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Qualification with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2 (If not already achieved)
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
The duration of this apprenticeship is normally around 15-18 months.
At the end of your apprenticeship you will sit an EPA(End Point Assessment) where you will be assessed face to face online by an examiner and this will Contribute to your overall grade and upon passing you will receive your Certificate, However if you fail you can retake so don’t worry.
If you are interested in this Apprenticeship Opportunity, please get in contact with the details below and email us your CV, We wish you the best of luck.
📞 Call us on: 02033711041
or📧email us: firstname.lastname@example.org