Location: Romford, London
40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
Salary: Minimum Apprenticeship Wage
Description of the company:
2020 Consulting is a company that specialises in IT training to get into Employment or Further Education, they are currently looking for 3 Business Administration apprentices to join their team and assist them with their admin work.
As a Business Administrator Apprentice your job role is to do deal with calls, queries, spreadsheets from clients and the general public. As an Apprentice you will be studying Business Administration Level 3 where you will receive on and off the job Training while 80% of your work hours is Dedicated to your work and 20% is Dedicated to studying your qualification, this qualification achieved will enable you to develop the capabilities and skills to progress in a Business Administration career pathway.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Dealing with the company’s spreadsheets
- Email and text campaigns.
- Campaign designs such as Leaflets and Posters.
- Content writing.
- Website updates.
- Dealing with enquiries from clients and general public.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- High Level of Punctuality when writing.
- Ability to work independently with your own task.
- Good communication skills.
- Creatively minded with good learning capacity.
- Strong at using Word and excel.
- Passionate and Enthusiastic
- Good Content writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical thinking
- Willingness to learn
IC Training Centre is an education and training provider offering high-quality work-based training and apprenticeships to help you get on in your chosen career. IC Training Centre provides a range of courses and qualifications including Apprenticeships in Business Administration, Customer Service, Health & Social Care, Childcare, Digital Marketing, Supporting Teaching & Learning and Assessor awards.
At IC Training we will provide all the support and guidance to help you pass your Apprenticeship while also having your skills coach by your side who you can contact whenever in need of assistance.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Business Administrator Qualification with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2 (If not already achieved)
- IT skills
- Business Administration skills
- Here is a more in-depth explanation of this qualification
The duration of this apprenticeship is normally around 12-18 months.
At the end of your apprenticeship, you will sit an EPA(End Point Assessment) where you will be assessed face to face online by an examiner and this will contribute to your overall grade and upon passing you will receive your Certificate, However, if you fail you can retake so don’t worry however it is a lot better to pass the first time around.
If you are interested in this Apprenticeship Opportunity, please get in contact with the details below and email us your CV, we wish you the best of luck.
📞 Call us on: 02033711041
or📧email us: firstname.lastname@example.org