Location: Ilford, London

40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)

Salary: Minimum Apprentice Wage

Description of the company:

A well-known Hair Salon based in Ilford, Essex offering a wide range of Hair and Beauty Services for the Public, the comfortable working environment has a lot of Perks to offer day to day such as Socialising with Colleagues and Customers which isn’t as common compared to other Professions.

Job Description:

As a Hair Professional Apprentice, you will be learning new skills and applying them day in day out while also being given an opportunity to express your Creative and Artistic talents to your daily work life which most apprentices don’t get the chance to do. As an Apprentice you will be studying Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals where you will receive on and off the job Training while 80% of your work hours is Dedicated to your work and the other 20% is Dedicated to studying your qualification, this qualification achieved will enable you to develop the capabilities and skills to progress in the Hair Professional industry.

Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:

  • Reception responsibilities
  • Picking up Calls from the Company Phone
  • Meeting & greeting clients
  • Preparing refreshments
  • Assisting qualified stylists
  • Day to day cleaning & tidying of salon
  • Dealing with queries from the general public.

Qualifications:

  • Level 2 Maths and English at a Pass Desired
  • Level 1 Hair and Beauty Desired

Skills Required:

  • High Level of Punctuality when writing.
  • Ability to get on with your work independently.
  • Organised and Tidy.
  • Good Communication skills.
  • Can adapt to certain situation where your help is needed.
  • Great Personality to present to customers.

Personal Qualities:

  • Hardworking
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Punctual
  • Enthusiastic
  • Willingness to learn
  • Passionate about the Hair and Beauty Industry

Training Provider:

IC Training Centre is an education and training provider offering high-quality work-­based training and apprenticeships to help you get on in your chosen career. IC Training Centre provides a range of courses and qualifications including Apprenticeships in Business Administration, Customer Service, Health & Social Care, Childcare, Digital Marketing, Supporting Teaching & Learning and Assessor awards.

At IC Training we will provide all the support and guidance to help you pass your Apprenticeship while also having your skills coach by your side who you can contact whenever in need of assistance.

This apprenticeship will give you a Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals:

  • Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2 (If not already achieved)
  • Part 1 – Mandatory core skills and knowledge for hairdressing and barbering
  • Part 2 – Mandatory occupational routes for hairdressing or barbering

The duration of this apprenticeship is normally around 24 months.

 At the end of your apprenticeship you will sit an EPA(End Point Assessment) where you will be assessed face to face online by an examiner and this will Contribute to your overall grade and upon passing you will receive your Certificate, However if you fail you can retake so don’t worry.

If you are interested in this Apprenticeship Opportunity, please get in contact with the details below and email us your CV, We wish you the best of luck.

📞 Call us on : 02033711041

or📧email us : info@ictraining.co.uk

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This