Level 1 & 2 Certificate in Digital Skills
In an increasingly digital world, it’s becoming more important to have the right skills in order to use computers and other technological devices. This course is designed to help support your development with digital literacy skills, encouraging progression into roles where digital literacy is required. (Course starts every month. Contact us to join our next group).
These courses are included in our Traineeship Programme.
Level 1 & 2
Start Date: Once a month
The purpose of this qualification is to allow learners to demonstrate understanding of and competency in digital literacy skills. It will help learners progress to a work role where digital literacy skills are required.
If you’re interested in gaining some Digital Skills qualifications, please don’t hesitate to contact us via our contact page, give us a call, or simply click the registration button above to register for our Traineeship Programme!
What you will learn:
• Find and use information
• Safety and security when using data and digital
• Communicating and collaborating online
• Using word processing software
• Using a computer
• Digital career development
• Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 1 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Develop knowledge and competency of digital literacy