Company Name: IC Training Centre Company Location Ilford, London, GB
IC Training Centre is looking for a qualified Head of Apprenticeships
We have ambitious plans to expand their apprenticeship delivery this year. Therefore, we are looking for someone with experience and knowledge of Apprenticeship programme delivery and a working knowledge of Ofsted guidelines and inspections.
Therefore, an independent self-starter who can work on their own initiative as well as being a team player is required.
This is a busy and demanding role which requires someone who works well under pressure and with an evolving job description to respond to the demands of the business and apprentices.
Negotiable, depending on experience and potential
- Leading the development of the strategy, aligning with IC Training Centre’s strategic aims and goals, supporting the achievement of agreed objectives.
- Working with operational teams to help build on existing relationships, as well as build new relationships, retaining existing services, as well as providing extension on further expansion of activities.
- Maintaining the accredited centre status e.g., meeting awarding bodies standards, undertaking quality assurance, meeting assessment requirements, co-ordinating audits by External Quality assurer (EQA), with overall responsibility for Qualification’s performance.
- Responsible for Ofsted’s EIF.
- Overseeing the team of assessors, including a level of internal verification to ensuring high standards are met, are consistent, and meet awarding bodies requirements.
- Promoting proactively our range of qualifications with key stakeholders.
- Developing and leading our Apprenticeship offering and Levy processes and account.
- Working closely and collaboratively with Learning and Development, OD and other HR colleagues.
- Engaging and maximising initiatives and sources of funding, partnering with other organisations.
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues, external contacts and stakeholders, built on trust and respect Managing end to end qualifications as an accredited centre, learning and apprenticeship projects.
- Coordinated funding applications, ensuring internal bid/funding opportunities are achieved.
- Responsible for maintaining P&L statement for FE.
- To instil absolute trust
- Confident, outgoing and with the maturity to connect with more experienced apprentices
- A self-starter able to shape and manage your own workload independently, as well as being a team player capable of bringing everyone together as required
- Understanding and depth of experience relating to apprenticeship standards, compliance and governance processes
- Strong multi-tasking and management skills
- Calm and doesn’t get flustered
- Excellent written and verbal communication with keen attention to detail
- Relevant Functional Skills or Maths and English experience as appropriate for area of delivery.
- To be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Clean DBS check
- Ability to work with OneFile