Company Name: IC Training Centre Company Location Ilford, London, GB
This is a busy and demanding role which requires someone who works well under pressure and with an evolving job description to respond to the demands of the business and apprentices.
Negotiable, depending on experience and potential
- Leading the development of the strategy, aligning with IC Training Centre’s strategic aims and goals, supporting the achievement of agreed objectives.
- Working with operational teams to help build on existing relationships, as well as build new relationships, retaining existing services, as well as providing extension on further expansion of activities.
- Maintaining the accredited centre status e.g., meeting awarding bodies standards, undertaking quality assurance, meeting assessment requirements, co-ordinating audits by External Quality assurer (EQA), with overall responsibility for Qualification’s performance.
- Responsible for Ofsted’s EIF.
- Operationally manage and drive training delivery from a governance, funding and compliance perspective
- Take the lead and execute the strategic aims and vision of the IC Training Centre Ltd.’s FE business.
- Work with local teams to identify new and existing opportunities with local and regional employers.
- Engaging with employers, enabling robust and ongoing relationships, generating job vacancies and opportunities
- Manage and support a team, ensuring performance KPI’s and quality standards are met.
- Liaise with the ESFA and other governing bodies Skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Ensure delivery profiles are met and delivered.
- ESFA’s Apprenticeships minimum standards and QARs are met.
- Implementation of Ofsted EIF in line with ESFA funding rules.
- Engaging and managing the relationships with Awarding bodies and trade bodies
- To instil absolute trust
- A self-starter able to shape and manage your own workload independently, as well as being a team player capable of bringing everyone together as required
- Understanding and depth of experience relating to apprenticeship standards, compliance and governance processes
- Strong multi-tasking and management skills
- Calm and doesn’t get flustered
- Excellent written and verbal communication with keen attention to detail
- Relevant Functional Skills or Maths and English experience as appropriate for area of delivery.
- To be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Clean DBS check
- Ability to work with OneFile
If you think you have met the requirements of this job, please do not hesitate to email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org