Company Name: IC Training Centre Company Location Ilford, London, GB
IC Training Centre is looking for a qualified ESFA Compliance Administrator.
We have ambitious plans to expand our apprenticeship delivery this year. Therefore, we are looking for someone with experience and knowledge of Apprenticeship programme delivery and a working knowledge of Ofsted guidelines and inspections.
Therefore, an independent self-starter who can work on their own initiative as well as being a team player is required.
This is a busy and demanding role that requires someone who works well under pressure and with an evolving job description to respond to the demands of the business and apprentices.
Negotiable, depending on experience and potential
- Implement high standards of teaching, learning and assessment procedures.
- Establish high standards for teaching and assessment practices.
- Responsible to take part and implement & integrate Ofsted’s EIF into quality of teaching.
- To prepare and submit monthly submissions to the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA)
- Compliance checking of complete learner journey paperwork.
- Assist with any external audits when required.
- Update MI software with audit actions and outcomes for funding paperwork.
- Plan and provide support on all aspects of MIS processes and systems.
- Carry out assurance checks on ESF funding paperwork.
- Ensure that all records are kept and maintained and to provide reports where necessary.
- Create, develop and maintain robust procedures, which meet internal and external requirements, whereby all key performance indicators and parameters can be reliably measured and reported on
- Keep up to date with developments in the sector relating to funding, audit and success rate methodologies.
- To update apprentice commitment statements reflecting changes to apprentice circumstances ensuring that revised commitment statements are signed by the relevant parties and recorded in the evidence pack.
- To coordinate apprentice EPA Gateway meetings
- To administer the accurate registration and certification of learners
- To manage apprentice registration and bookings with the End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) and the booking of EPA
- Administering portfolio management systems.
- To instil absolute trust
- A self-starter able to shape and manage your own workload independently, as well as being a team player capable of bringing everyone together as required
- Understanding and depth of experience relating to apprenticeship standards, compliance and governance processes
- Strong multi-tasking and management skills
- Calm and doesn’t get flustered
- Excellent written and verbal communication with keen attention to detail
- Relevant Functional Skills or Maths and English experience as appropriate for area of delivery.
- To be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Clean DBS check
- Ability to work with OneFile
If you think you have met the requirements of this job, please do not hesitate to email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org